PLEASE CONTACT US
Come Work with Compliance Testing Services
Compliance Testing Services is currently looking for a Field Technician to join our company.
Compliance Testing Services – Is a leading & established company covering the Northeast with our Headquarters in Southeastern MA. CTS has been servicing both independent and chain customers for over 30 years. The ideal candidate would reside in Central to Eastern Mass, including Rhode Island.
CTS employees enjoy great benefits including a 401K with Company contributions with no vesting period or match required, Healthcare, Dental, Term Life, Long and Short-Term Disability coverage, cell phone allowance, accident Insurance, PTO, and Paid Holidays. This is in addition to a great Salary and a Pay-for-Performance Quarterly Bonus added to it all!
We are willing to train and promote from within for future opportunities.
Our Field Technicians are responsible for the testing and inspection of Underground Storage Tanks ensuring the UST system is in compliance with the state’s Environmental Regulations.
The Technician will be required to perform the following:
Stage 1 Vapor Recovery testing, Tank and Piping Tightness testing, Overfill verification, Certification of leak monitoring equipment, Automatic Line Leak detector testing, Secondary Containment testing, light station maintenance – example; Repair Veeder Root systems, Change filters, replace hanging hardware etc.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a career-minded individual. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Good mechanical ability and basic electrical knowledge.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable interacting within a family owned company where your ideas are appreciated and expected
- Strong work ethic and stability and desire to make a long-term commitment
- Strong values and demonstrates great customer care is a must!
- Is able to pass a pre-employment physical with drug screen
- Must possess a clean driving record and the ability to travel in and out of state
- Ability to maintain passing certifications for all required job skills as needed
- Open to occasional overnight travel at company expense
- Position requires stooping, bending, kneeling and being outdoors for extended periods of time
If interested please forward along your resume to: Shawn@compliance-testing.com
Or call our office at 774-872-5151